Forums » Suggestions

Kendall Lamm Jersey

• 389 posts
    May 17, 2019 11:11 PM PDT
    This isn’t a review show like Tuesday night’s edition.It’s a preview show. Matt Weston and his good friend Taylor preview Week Nine in the NFL. They discuss Case Keenum’s revenge against the Houston Texans Kendall Lamm Jersey , Dallas’s bland match-up against the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football, they embrace Jameis Winston debate, and they disagree on the Rams and Saints, who are about to play the biggest game of the 2018 NFL regular season. Yes, I know my voice sounds like Marlboro Reds. I had a terrible cold this week. Here is the direct link and below is the embedded player. You can subscribe on Itunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.While you’re at it Womens Justin Reid Jersey , you should write a lovely review and give us the five star rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. If you have any feedback about the audio, let me know as I figure this thing out. I think I made it louder. I’m not an engineer. I have an economics degree that I’ve only put to use by writing bad football articles. I don’t know. Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. Matt Weston and BFD preview the Texans’ 2019 offseason."I’m sunburned and my sides are chafed. I’m strong, full, and ready to post. The 2019 NFL offseason has begun. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.This week, Matt and BFD preview the Texans’ 2019 offseason. We discuss the newest Texans’ news Womens Brandon Dunn Jersey , break down what cuts the Texans should make, what Houston should do with Jadeveon Clowney, Tyrann Mathieu, Kareem Jackson, and Alfred Blue Jordan Akins Jersey White , who they should look at as free agent targets, and any draft crushes we have. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.Post whatever questions you have for us below. No matter how intelligent, silly, or impossible to answer they may be, we will get to them during the show. We are recording at 7:00 p.m. CST tonight Braxton Miller Jersey , so put some money in the piggy bank before then.SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here. The embedded player will be below.MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do.