Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

teams performers for the first half of

• 5847 posts
    January 11, 2019 11:02 PM PST

CHAPEL HILL, N. Acheter Basket Under Armour .C. -- North Carolina has known all summer it wont have one of its top receivers and special-teams performers for the first half of its opener against No. 18 Georgia.The No. 22 Tar Heels are still tweaking how theyll adjust the lineup with senior Mack Hollins serving a suspension due to a targeting penalty from the bowl loss to end last season.Really the biggest deal for us is hes been a starter on all four special teams, so youre talking about four different units that youre having to prepare for, UNC coach Larry Fedora said Monday at his game-week news conference. Thats been more difficult than preparing offensively. The next receiver will step up. Weve got a lot of guys that have been playing the position.Hollins was penalized for a helmet-to-helmet hit while making a block in the second half of the Russell Athletic Bowl loss to Baylor. By rule, that ejection triggered a first-half suspension in the next game, carrying over to the first 30 minutes of Saturdays game against the Bulldogs in Atlanta.Hollins, a 6-foot-4 former walk-on from Rockville, Maryland, had 30 catches for 745 yards -- good for an NCAA-best 24.8 yards per reception -- with eight touchdowns last year as the Tar Heels offense set school records on the way to an 11-win season.But his impact is just as important on special teams, where he has served as a three-year captain. Look no further than receiver Ryan Switzers 78-yard punt return for a touchdown in a November blowout of Miami: Hollins made the first block to give Switzer space for a clean catch and drove the tackler behind the play, then sprinted back to get in front of Switzer and lead a convoy of blockers down the sideline and into the end zone.Hes really good. Ill just say that, Georgia first-year coach Kirby Smart said. Hes the best gunner, kickoff cover guy, plays on every special team. He is a dominant feature player.Fedora said he expected it would take multiple different players to fill Hollins jobs on special teams. He didnt sound quite as concerned with replacing Hollins on a deep and veteran-led offense.Switzer and Bug Howard will serve as the top targets for junior quarterback Mitch Trubisky, while Hollins is still listed atop the depth chart at the other receiver spot. Junior Austin Proehl would appear to be the player most likely to earn a bigger role with Hollins out for a half, though Fedora said its still undecided exactly who will start in Hollins spot. He also said the Tar Heels have been having multiple receivers work at inside and outside positions to make them interchangeable.The good news for the Tar Heels is that Hollins will have fresh legs when he takes the field after halftime Saturday.Its just going to be exciting with him bringing that leadership and energy the second half, Trubisky said. Itll definitely give us a spark. ... Its going to be a cool moment. Its going to be different.---AP Sports Writer Paul Newberry in Athens, Georgia, contributed to this report.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org Under Armour Moins Cher . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Basket Under Armour Pas Cher .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. http://www.underarmourpascher.fr/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Like many of us, Sydney Leroux celebrated the Fourth of July holiday weekend with some good ol fashioned fun in the sun. The sidelined U.S. soccer star, who is expecting her first baby in the fall, joined her husband Dom Dwyer for some tubing action behind a boat on a lake.Beautiful day on the lake! ????A photo posted by Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) onJul 5, 2016 at 11:03am PDTLooks awesome, right?Well, not if the hordes of Instagram parenting experts have anything to say about it. Because, you know, pregnant women apparently arent allowed to do anything for nine months, Leroux heard endless criticism about her decision from strangers shes never met.Thankfully, Leroux didnt take the attack sitting down (although shes probably not even allowed to stand up, according to the critics), and she posted an impassioned response to the haters. Repeatedly citing MY body, she makes some important points, and its totally worth reading in its entirety below.Its unfortunate that I have to say something but after a number of comments like: youre going to give birth to a dead fetus or you just killed your baby I have to remind you that this is MY body. Under Armour Pas Cher. MY body is the body that is creating life. MY body is the one that has stretch marks and cellulite and varicose veins and sore hips and back pain that runs down my legs. MY body is the body that is tired and sore and emotional and the happiest its ever been. So if I want to jump in a pool, go on a tube and slowly ride around with my husband, dance like an idiot or work out I am absolutely going to. Leave your awful comments to yourself and let me enjoy MYSELF and MY body the way I want to.A photo posted by Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) onJul 5, 2016 at 1:04pm PDTPlease continue to live your life and dance like an idiot, Syd.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Wholesale China JerseysWholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '