Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

What does a Firestick do?

• 46 posts
    December 19, 2018 11:16 PM PST

Hello,

I have been planning to bring a new fire stick for home entertainment but before I need to know some basic things about it like What does a Firestick do?? Any help will be appreciated.

• 72 posts
    December 19, 2018 11:23 PM PST

Hello,

The Amazon Fire Stick is a small device the size of a flash drive that plugs into a TVs HDMI port. The Fire Stickenables any TV to stream content over WiFi such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and much more. ... Introduced in 2014 the Fire Stick is in competition with Google Chromecast, and Roku.

ESPN Fire TV Activate  |  www Amazon Com Account Fire Stick  |  Youtube Com Activate Amazon Fire TV

• 15 posts
    December 20, 2018 12:31 AM PST

Many customers are opting for fire sticks rather than the separate internet connection devices now. I think there are so many providers out there with the similar good quality products like Amazon. But all that depends upon is the choice of the users. Tours of Washington DC

• 21 posts
    April 19, 2020 5:16 PM PDT

Ashley Gray said:

Hello,

I have been planning to bring a new fire stick for home entertainment but before I need to know some basic things about it like What does a Firestick do?? Any help will be appreciated.

This was another new electronic revolution by Amazon, In 2014 Amazon unveiled the Amazon Firestick (https://www.firestickhow.com/kodi-firestick.html). This streaming tool is the most popular and most cost-effective streaming device these days. you just need to plug it into your TV through the HDMI port set it up on the first run and start streaming from online sources like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime.