Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Caught myself thinking

• 15 posts
    December 12, 2018 8:40 AM PST

Caught myself thinking. Imagine, I'm doing sports. Not professionally, but for myself. And sometimes I watch sports. And interestingly, I almost always see who will win. What if I go to the bookies pin-up.bet And then I'll start betting sports. Maybe this way I can make a lot of money. I guess so. Or is it not quite that simple? Do you often play betting games? Do you bet on what kinds of sports? Where would you advise to place a bet successfully? What recommendations can you give for a successful start in this business? I so want to learn how to do it. Can you help me with something?

• 26 posts
    December 14, 2018 2:44 AM PST

crota minka said:

Caught myself thinking. Imagine, I'm doing sports. Not professionally, but for myself. And sometimes I watch sports. And interestingly, I almost always see who will win. What if I go to the bookies pin-up.bet And then I'll start betting sports. Maybe this way I can make a lot of money. I guess so. Or is it not quite that simple? Do you often play betting games? Do you bet on what kinds of sports? Where would you advise to place a bet successfully? What recommendations can you give for a successful start in this business? I so want to learn how to do it. Can you help me with something?

Hello! With such opportunities you have lost a lot of time. You had to start betting a long time ago and maybe you would have won a lot of money. After all, not everyone has such luck in life. I love football. Therefore, I only bet on this sport game. I place a bet on my intuition and it sometimes fails me and allows me to win. I like the bookmaker's Pin up there for good support and instant money withdrawal. I can advise you nothing, everything depends on you. The main thing is not to miss in the outcome of the game and then everything will be OK!

• 599 posts
    • 23 posts
    December 18, 2018 7:22 AM PST

crota minka said: Do you bet on what kinds of sports? Where would you advise to place a bet successfully? What recommendations can you give for a successful start in this business? I so want to learn how to do it. Can you help me with something?

What a desperate girl you want to bet. For some reason I think that this is more a man's occupation. Maybe because I have never put it yet. Although my husband in the bookmaker Pin Up on football always puts. He has a little ability to guess and he was even able to get the winnings several times. But it was during the World Cup in Moscow. Then everyone around relied on sports games. Recently, betting rarely. It seems to me that he was already disappointed that he could win a lot of money.

• 26 posts
    December 20, 2018 4:12 AM PST

Xevisinka Lev said:

I want to tell you that such a disappointment comes to many players. You understand that making a bet the player already hopes for a solid win and when he does not get it starts to suffer from it. Sometimes after the first defeat, some do not place any bets at all. But mostly continue to continue to play. Most of all I noticed lucky perseverance. people say that someone knocks and opens it. If you go to the goal surely win the gain. How do you think?

• 1 posts
    December 22, 2018 1:10 AM PST

It is quite possible to make money on betting even without large investments. As with any work on the Internet (especially in the beginning), three things are important – patience, desire, free time. The main thing is to get involved in the process, to understand the principle of action and not be afraid of their inexperience in this case.So I do not think that you can count on an instant jackpot, although luck loves the brave!

• 23 posts
    December 26, 2018 9:55 AM PST

Narzan Nevt!  I guess I also think. Who wants to win that gets it but only after a lot of work. After all, there are a lot of betting fans, but many simply have no luck. Some very lose all my good for the sake of betting. I very much condemn it. Everything should be in moderation. I advise my spouse to learn how to predict well in order to win. better stop playing.