Forums » Support

How to connect Alexa Echo to TV?

• 4 posts
    October 29, 2018 10:35 PM PDT

Alexa Echo only works with smart products. If your TV is smart then you can connect your Amazon Echo with your smart TV and enjoy. Follow these steps to connect:

• Go to the App store in your device and download Alexa Amazon and Anymote app.
    • Open your Amazon Alexa and connect it with tour Echo dot.
    • Open your Anymote app and pair it with Echo dot.
    • In Anymote app set up a remote for your TV and connect it with your smart TV.

Now you are ready to enjoy Alexa Echo with your smart Tv. If you are not able to do that call on the Alexa Echo setup.

• 42 posts
    October 30, 2018 12:55 AM PDT

This is my first time I visit here. I found so several fascinating stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my Hostgator Promo Codes web space and you have given me an idea.

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2018 2:53 AM PDT

This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog for everywhere.  aTube Catcher  mega  MecaNet

• 8 posts
    October 31, 2018 3:32 PM PDT
    Follow following steps to control your TV with Amazon Echo:
    1. Open your Alexa App.
    2. Go to Home, then Skills.
    3. Search for Harmony.
    4. Select the blue icon that appears.
    5. Enable the Harmony Skill.
    6. Log in to Harmony from the Alexa app.

Amazon Echo Dot Support | Alexa Echo Dot Help | Amazon Echo Dot Setup | Echo Dot Setup