Forums » Support

unable to send Bitcoin from the account in okex

• 16 posts
    October 5, 2018 3:11 AM PDT

How to send bitcoin from the Okex account? Sending bitcoin from the account is not a simple task as one single step can create trouble and you may lose your bitcoins. To fix the issues which occur while sending bitcoin, you can dial Okex support phone number and take full-fledged assistance from the team of executives who have profound knowledge about Okex and can fix all type of queries in minimal time.

• 11 posts
    November 13, 2018 7:38 AM PST

Oh thats great because I lost some bitcoins when made transfer last time. I heard the best way to protect bitcoins is to make anonymous transfers like bitcoin mixer do! So can you do this?

• 11 posts
    May 2, 2019 8:39 AM PDT

Have you used Crypto trading Bot? Like Cryptohopper which is a newcomer to the automatic trading scene but has been rapidly growing in popularity for several reasons. Most of the crypto trading bots are capable of doing what you configured them to do. It's also legal to use. 

Famous Crypto trading Bot like Gekko and Cryptotrader Bot that connect to a user's cryptocurrency exchange and make trades on their behalf.

• 24 posts
    October 18, 2019 12:04 PM PDT

Thanks for all the tips. Will use them for the future. So far I saved some BTC and wanna play crypto games. They are becoming trendy these days. You can check this link right here now to see what I mean. They run daily lotteries with jackpot so if I win something they claim they will shift the deposit to my wallet immediately.