Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Call 8800025285 - Office Relocation in Ghaziabad

• 114 posts
    September 10, 2018 12:58 AM PDT

Office Relocation in Ghaziabad has the dedicated staffs to provide high-quality services. We also offer the international office relocation services. During the office shifting, our experts help you throughout the entire office moving from the one location to another location

• June 18, 2019 2:44 AM PDT

It is very good that I found this opportunity. Normal office relocation company is very rare on this forum, because mostly people want home and personal effects relocation. So I have a few questions to you if you don't mind. 

• June 18, 2019 2:46 AM PDT

Here you go. Please check my list and revert. 

1. Is your office still working?

2. What is the cost of office relocation from La Mesa to San Diego?

3. We have 5 minibuses on the balance. Can you seal them and provided a truck to move it without physical driving?

4. How fast you can organise all that. 

Our office is 2 square miles in size if this matters.

• 9 posts
    June 18, 2019 8:34 AM PDT

I think you should hire office relocation and transport relocation companies separately. Normally office movers do not have experience and/or special equipment for vehicle shipments. Here is the company https://www.sgtautotransport.com/services/enclosed-transport that can move your minibuses from point A to point B safely and according to your requirements. As for the timing, contact them and after they estimate the scope of work they’ll tell you.