Forums » Support

• 410 posts
    July 11, 2018 5:59 PM PDT

TIANJIN DeMarcus Cousins Kids Jersey , Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- Jiangsu beat arch-rival Shandong 23-13 in the men's handball final to retain its title at the Chinese National Games here on Monday.

It's the third time for Jiangsu to beat Shandong in the men's handball final at the National Games. In Shandong in 2009 and in Liaoning in 2013, Jiangsu beat Shandong twice to complete a back-to-back.

Tian Rui's goal opened the scoring for Shandong, but Jiangsu quickly answered with a 3-0 run and forced Shandong to call a timeout. But it failed to help Shandong much as the defending champion had enlarged the lead to six points by halftime.

Shandong scored only one point in the first 15 minutes of the second half and could do nothing but watch the gap become larger.

"We made full preparations for the final as we know Shandong very well Chris Webber Kids Jersey , as much as they know us," said Yan Weiming, head coach of the Jiangsu team. "To complete back-to-back-to-back put a lot of pressure on both players and coaches. I could feel their nervousness even off the court. But as the match went on Zach Randolph Youth Jersey , they found their confidence in defense."

Goalkeeper for Jiangsu Wang Quan was selected as the Player of the Match after the final.

"Wang Quan did a great job in defense, which helped his teammates a lot. I would gave 70% of the gold medal to him," said Yan.

The bronze medal went to Beijing Buddy Hield Youth Jersey , who beat Guangdong 23-17 in the third place classification.

The women's handball event will start on Thursday.

13th National Games of China open in Tianjin

New highway along Yellow River opens to traffic

Two dead, 25 missing after landslide in southwest China

Northernmost village in China sees first snowfall in this autumn

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku DeMarcus Cousins Youth Jersey , Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

ZLATAN Ibrahimovic has unfinished business at Manchester United.

The Swedish striker signed another one-year deal with United yesterday, returning to the English club that released him during the summer while he recovered from a serious right knee injury.

“I am back to finish what I started Chris Webber Youth Jersey ,” Ibrahimovic said.

The 35-year-old Ibrahimovic sustained the injury in a Europa League quarterfinal match against Anderlecht in April, ruling him out of the last month of the season. He was on crutches during United’s victory over Ajax Amsterdam in the Europa League final in Stockholm.

He has been undergoing rehabilitation at United over the summer and has shown enough positive signs in his recovery to convince the club he is worth a new contract.

United didn’t say when Ibrahimovic is expected to be back in action, although manager Jose Mourinho said the striker “will be important in the second part of the season”.

On Sunday Zach Randolph Womens Jersey , however, Ibrahimovic posted a video on Instagram of himself kickboxing, during which he kicked a punch bag hard with both legs. Alongside the video was a message: “Which knee?”

“It was always mine and the club’s intention for me to stay Buddy Hield Womens Jersey ,” Ibrahimovic said. “I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.”

Ibrahimovic will wear the No. 10 shirt vacated by club captain Wayne Rooney, who joined Everton in the offseason.

It appeared United had moved on from Ibrahimovic by signing Romelu Lukaku for 75 million pounds (then US$97 million) from Everton in July.

Lukaku has started his Old Trafford career by netting four goals in his first three competitive games. But he will soon have some competition in attack from a player who top-scored for United last season with 28 goals in 46 appearances DeMarcus Cousins Womens Jersey , including a double in a 3-2 win over Southampton in the English League Cup final.

“We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery,” Mourinho said, “and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us.”

VIENTIANE, March 10 (Xinhua) -- Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have made a commitment to enhance cooperation on air transport services, the Lao state-run news agency KPL reported on Friday.

During the 35th ASEAN Air Transport Working Group (ATWG) meeting and related meetings held from Monday to Friday here, ASEAN officials made their best effort to build up the comprehensive ASEAN Single Aviation Market (ASAM), which is one of the key milestones in building the ASEAN Economic Community.

At the meeting, the participants kept focuses on key decisions reached at the previous ATWG meeting held here last October, particularly completing key economic and technical elements to implement the open skies policy, said Vanhpheng Chanthaphone, chair of the ATWG.

The meeting also followed up relevant development and actions from the 42nd ASEAN Senior Transport Officials Meeting and the 22nd ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting held in the Philippines in November.

The tenth package of commitments on air transport services under the ASEAN Framework Agreement on Services (AFAS) and documentary and procedural requirements for the development of ASEAN common standards and procedures for issuance of Scheduled Flight Permission and Over Flight Permission were also discussed at the meeting.

HARARE, March 7 (Xinhua) -- The Zimbabwean government is amending at least 16 laws to boost exports which have been on a decline over the years.

The laws are being amended under the Ease of Doing Export Business Rapid Results Initiative to address issues such as high cost of production, complex and burdensome procedures as well as limited access to affordable long-term trade finance.

The initiative is also expect.

• 786 posts