Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

How do I sync Kindle on all devices?

• 34 posts
    June 8, 2018 11:10 PM PDT

Hello friends
    I have using kindle device and I just want do I manage my device on Amazon Kindle. So, please help me how do this.

• 47 posts
    June 8, 2018 11:32 PM PDT

Hello

To back up your bookmarks, notes, and highlights on your Kindle e-reader or Kindle reading app:
    Ensure Whispersync is enabled.
    From your Kindle e-reader or Kindle reading app, go to the Home screen, select the Menu button or icon, and then select Settings. ...
    Make sure Annotations Backup is ON.

| www Kindle com support | Kindle Help | Kindle Support |

• 32 posts
    June 8, 2018 11:34 PM PDT

Hi,

1. Ensure Whispersync is enabled. ...
    2. From your Kindle e-reader or Kindle reading app, go to the Home screen, select the Menu button or icon, and then select Settings. ...
    3. Make sure Annotations Backup is ON.

www Kindle Com Support | Kindle Com Support | Kindle Help

• June 9, 2018 12:09 AM PDT

Hello,

1. Open the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad.
    2. Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal bars in the top left corner of the app. This will open the main menu.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Tap Other.
    5. Toggle on Whisper Sync.
    6. That’s all there is to it! It’s good to note that this feature does use some cellular data at times, but the minimal amount it would use is worth it if you often read on your iPhone or iPad.

kindle com support | amazon kindle support | www kindle com support

• 67 posts
    June 9, 2018 12:36 AM PDT

Hello friends…

Whispersync for Books allows you to stop reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device, as long as both devices are registered to the same account. Whispersync for Books is enabled by default.

Whispersync allows you to view the bookmarks, highlights, and notes that were created on other devices registered to the same Amazon account. Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read and annotations for personal documents that are converted to kindle format.

To enable or disable Whispersync:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
    2. Select the Settings tab.
    3. Under Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings), set Whispersync Device Synchronizationto ON or OFF.

For any help visit us: Kindle Support