Forums » News and Announcements

minute TD and onside kick attempt to defeat

• 1301 posts
    May 17, 2018 3:48 AM PDT

Cleveland Indians third baseman Juan Uribe left Friday nights game against the Baltimore Orioles after being hit in the helmet by pitcher Odrisamer Despaigne. Cowboys Jerseys Online .Uribe stood bent over near the plate for several minutes in the seventh inning after a fastball struck him near the left ear?before being replaced by Rajai Davis in the 5-1 loss to the Os.Yes, it scared me. The ball hit me in my head. But Im OK. Ill be ready for tomorrow, said Uribe after the game. I wanted to stay in the game. I told the manager I was OK.The team announced that Uribe had a head contusion and he is day-to-day.It sounded bad, said Indians manager Terry Francona. For a second I wasnt quite sure that he knew exactly where he was. Well keep an eye on him tonight, but the trainers think he should be all right.Uribe is batting .216 with seven home runs and 25 RBIs this season. Cowboys Jerseys Shop . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Chris Covington Jersey . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. http://www.cheapdallascowboysjerseys.com/dorance-armstrong-jersey/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. BALTIMORE -- Chris Andrews passed for 197 yards and a pair of touchdowns as Morgan State survived a last-minute TD and onside kick attempt to defeat Delaware State 20-17 on Saturday.Andrews, who completed 16 of 31 passes, rallied the Bears (2-2, 2-0 Mid-Eastern Athletic) into a 14-10 lead with his second TD pass -- a 25-yarder to Thomas Martin -- and Alex Raya added two field goals after halftime for a 20-10 lead.But Daniel Epperson led the Hornets (0-4, 0-1) on a 20-play, 85-yard, six-minute drive that cuut the gap to 20-17 when he found Aris Scott in the end zone with 37 seconds left in the game. Connor Williams Jersey. Delaware State was unable to recover an onside kick and Morgan State ran out the clock.Epperson passed for just 72 yards and was sacked three times. Freshman Mike Waters rushed for 96 yards for the Hornets.Lamont Brown III (72 yards) and Orlando Johnson (66) led the Bears. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '