Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Why is my kindle not responding to touch?

• 58 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:04 AM PDT

Hello Friends...

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I have kindle device and i'm facing some issues like  my kindle not responding to touch. Can someone tell me, what's wrong with it?

Thank you

• 32 posts
    April 5, 2018 9:53 PM PDT

Hello

Restart Your Kindle Touch. Many issues with your Kindle Touch, such as a frozen screen or issues with downloading content, can be solved by restarting your device. Press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds. After the first 6 to 8 seconds, the screen will go blank, which is normal.

For any query visit here:

Kindle Tech Support Phone Number | www Kindle Com Support | Kindle Fire Support | Amazon Kindle Support

• 40 posts
    April 6, 2018 12:33 AM PDT

Hello

Follow Steps:

Open your device

Go to restart button

Click Restart Button

Power button 40 seconds hold

Screen goes to blank for 6- 8 second

Than normal your device

Thanks

| Kindle com support | Kindle help | Kindle support |

• April 16, 2018 12:10 AM PDT

Hello

Restart Your Kindle Touch. Many issues with your Kindle Touch, such as a frozen screen or issues with downloading content, can be solved by restarting your device. Press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds. After the first 6 to 8 seconds, the screen will go blank, which is normal.

Thanks

| Amazon Kindle support | Kindle fire support | Kindle fire support help |

• 7 posts
    April 16, 2018 12:53 AM PDT

If we look at modern running games, they are all targeted at getting money due to in-game purchases. All these boosters and speeding bonuses make your progress fast but really unfair in comparison to other players. But there are games that are made without these abilities and Run 3 unblocked is one of such games. All you need to have if you want to success in the game is good reaction and nothing more.