Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Tips on How to Prevent A Yeast Infection

• 2 posts
    March 13, 2018 1:08 AM PDT

How to prevent body shapewear a yeast infection? I did a lot of research to find an answer to this question. I strongly believe in the saying " prevention is better than cure". Hence after I got vaginal yeast infection for the first time, I was serious about figuring out how to stay away from it for good. Here in this article I am going to share some of the effective ways which will reduce the chances of your suffering from a yeast infection of the vagina.

These are simple things that anyone can easily follow without making any major changes to their diet or lifestyle pattern.

Precaution Latex Waist Wrainer 1- Bath products containing perfumes and chemicals

Stay away costume manufacturer from bath products like soaps, body wash and shampoo which contain perfume or such other chemicals capable of causing irritation to the sensitive vaginal area. In fact it is best to wash the vagina area with plain soap and water. This will reduce vaginal irritation and at the same time keep you away from vaginal infections.

Similarly you must never make use of chemical douches for vaginal use. When you douche, natural lubricants present in the vagina gets washed away increasing the chances of your getting yeast and bacterial infections.

Precaution no 2 - Lubricants

Abstain from making use of petroleum-based lubricants while having sexual intercourse. This is because this type of lubricant is not easy to clean. Additionally, it promotes the growth of harmful bacteria in the vagina. If you need to use a lubricant, find a water based one which is available easily in most health food stores.

Precaution 3- Probiotics

Make it a habit to consume probiotic yogurt everyday. Not only does this ward off bacterial and yeast infections, it boosts the overall immune system of our body also. Yogurt contains the same "good bacteria" which is required to be present in a healthy vagina.

Precaution 4- Underwear

Underwear made of synthetic material does not absorb well. It also restricts air circulation in the vaginal area. Hence to maintain good vaginal health it is advisable to wear underwear made of cotton. Cotton absorbs excessive moisture and also allows air to circulate freely. Women prone to vaginal infections must also abstain from wearing tight fit trousers and jeans as far as possible. Wearing such garments causes discomfort and restricts air circulation in the vaginal area.

Precaution 5 Wiping

After using the toilet never make the mistake of wiping from back to front. By doing so there are chances of the harmful e coli bacteria which are naturally present in the rectum entering the vagina and causing infections. Hence always remember to wipe from front to the back.

Lastly if you are really serious about figuring out how to prevent a yeast infection you must consume a healthy, balanced diet every day. Not only will this help you in maintaining good vaginal health but will also ensure your overall well being.