Forums » Support

Fried potato chips production process

• November 12, 2017 5:59 PM PST

Fried potato chips production process:
    Potato → cleaning → cleaning → peeled → dressing → slicing → color protection → rinsing
    → blanching → dehydration → frying → deoiling → seasoning → cooling → weighing and packaging
    Quality requirements: 
    Sensory requirements:2017 small peanut butter machine making machine
    Appearance: The appearance of an approximate oval, allowing some irregular and a small amount of debris
    Color: light yellow, allowing some brownish yellow
    Smell: with fresh potato after the unique flavor of fried, roasted burnt smell, Ha Wei or other undesirable odor.
    Taste: Crisp and delicious, with fried potatoes and flavors specific to each taste
    Physical and chemical requirements:
    Moisture content: ≤2% Fat content: 32-35% Acid value: ≤5.0mg / g Peroxide value: ≤20meq / kg Sulfur residue 
    (SO2): ≤300ppm Arsenic / lead: ≤0.5mg / kg / ≤0.5 mg / kg
    (3) Health indicators Total bacteria: ≤1000 / g E. coli: ≤50 / 100 g Pathogenic bacteria: not detected
    Frozen French fries production process:
    Potato → Preset → Pick → Sediment Cleaning → peanut butter machine line with good quality price
    Peeling and Skin Separation → Dressing → Slitting → Color Care
    → Classification → Basting → Rinsing → Dehydration and Drying → Frying → Lekking → Pre-cooling → Frozen → Weighing Package → refrigerate

• 55 posts
    February 13, 2018 3:53 AM PST

A debt of gratitude is in order for the post and extraordinary tips..even I additionally imagine that diligent work is the most vital part of getting achievement..  putlockers

• 55 posts
    February 28, 2018 3:31 AM PST

A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this data. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and enlightening. I can hardly wait to peruse loads of your posts. job g8

• 1 posts
    April 5, 2018 2:12 PM PDT
    When the September starts everyone change our mind because in September the environment change which gives positive effect to the people. The whole article narrate is very good and observation is very good. I want to appreciate your effort that you did for us.: