Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Need advice

• 16 posts
    May 12, 2020 8:04 PM PDT

How to use medical cannabis in order to sleep better?

• 22 posts
    May 24, 2020 2:34 AM PDT

It seems to me that this depends on how you feel about marijuana and how you like to take this product. I like to use bong to take cannabis and I like to try different strains of cannabis to try something new for me and that one that has the most pleasant effect. I recently found this article https://www.thelodgecannabis.com/blog/what-are-moon-rocks-how-do-you-smoke-them/ on the site of my local cannabis dispensary and now I really want to try Moon Rocks in work. I really like that there are people who are constantly breeding new strains of marijuana and are looking for different ways to use marijuana. This helps to feel new tastes, experience new sensations and choose exactly what suits you the most. I know that the article has detailed instructions on how to make Moon Rocks at home and there are tips on how to use it, but I plan to wait a bit and consult with the manager of this store, maybe he can give me more tips and tricks. It seems to me that you also need to get professional advice on this, so if you live near Denver, I can advise you to visit The Lodge store, because I know that real experts in this business work there and they can find the best strain and the best way to take cannabis and you will definitely like it.