Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

How do this fowarded from rr mail at another email account

• 19 posts
    July 13, 2017 12:11 AM PDT

Hi, I have using Roadrunner webmail, but I have no idea how emails can be fowarded from Roadrunner Email at another email account. So, please anyone help me releated to rr mail.

• July 13, 2017 4:34 AM PDT

The first thing to do is to login with your username and password in your road runner email account.

1. Once you`re logged in take a look for the ``SETTINGS`. 

2. Once you`re in the ``SETTINGS`` section, right under the ``Customize mailbox options``, take a look for ``Forward options`` which is exactly the third option. Click on ``Forward option`` in order to access this feature.

3. You should be at ``Forwarding`` section. There is a title called ``Setup mail forwarding below'.

4. Right after that it is a small title called ``Forwarding Address`` followed by another text that says the following: ``To forward your messages to other email addresses, enter them here.(separated by commas):``

For more details visit http://www.rrcomlogin.com.

This post was edited by mackenzie smithus at July 13, 2017 4:35 AM PDT
    • 11 posts
    July 14, 2017 3:45 AM PDT

Hi , You want rr email related help, 

If you are user of Road Runners webmail and you want to send your emails to other email account from Road Runners webmail. The first thing that you need to go to www rr com email login  and login with your username and password. In your road runner email account. Once you are in the settings menu you will get many options, and right under the customized mailbox options, search out for the Forward options, which will be exactly the third option in manage mailbox settings section. For more detail visit on Roadrunner Email Setup.