Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Internet anonymity

• 26 posts
    November 17, 2019 7:03 AM PST

Virtual Private Network is a technology that combines trusted networks between nodes and users through open networks that are not trusted. That is, a VPN is a secure Internet access window. Initially, VPNs were created to allow company employees to remotely work with their corporate servers, regardless of their location. And although a number of companies still use VPNs for this reason, most users use such services to gain privacy on the Internet or to be able to bypass geographic restrictions on access to various sites such as streaming content. There are many paid services that allow you to find out detailed information about potential vulnerabilities in your VPN. If you want to explore your personal Internet security, you can check it yourself and manually.
    Find your personal IP address by disabling your VPN and typing in a search engine a request such as find out my IP address. Your IP address associated with your device will be shown at the top of the page. Record this address.
    Go to the account of your VPN provider, log in, select the required VPN server and connect to it.
    Return to the search engine and again type in the request to find out my IP address. Now your new address will be displayed on the screen. Verify it with your IP address that you wrote down earlier. If the new address when connecting via VPN matches your address without a VPN, then most likely there is a leak of your IP address.

• 18 posts
    November 18, 2019 12:35 AM PST

Everyone needs a VPN. If before, a virtual private network was needed mainly to bypass various locks or regional restrictions, today the presence of such a channel is an important element of Internet hygiene. If you connect to the network via public Wi-Fi, only a VPN guarantees you security. And given gloomy safety forecasts, you should always worry.

• 23 posts
    November 18, 2019 1:46 AM PST

I also believe that the IP address is our registration. It will not be difficult for the provider to find out which user used a certain IP in a set period of time. In our era of the public Internet, everyone faced a threat in the style of “I'll figure you out by IP!” And those who didn’t come across heard exactly about such intimidation. I would also like to establish what kind of VPN would you recommend?

• 26 posts
    November 18, 2019 2:15 AM PST

I want to tell you that an inexperienced user does not see the difference between hundreds of different programs, but there is one. Advanced users compare services by such parameters as anonymity, access speed, log storage and much, much more.

• 15 posts
    November 18, 2019 5:06 AM PST

Previously, it was better when there were no blocked sites, when you could safely go to any site on the Internet. And this something such ponadelyvali. I don't know. Everything was great and worked great. And now here is install together programs or extensions, that would as the it worked. Of course - it's great that you can order VPN service https://bestvpnforchina.co/ and further itself walk on those sites, that without VPN closed. But I do not understand why they should be closed at all? For what VPN would work or what? Who knows why this is happening?

• 4 posts
    November 24, 2019 1:09 PM PST

Bans have always existed. Now these bans have appeared on the Internet. But if we can solve this problem with the help of VPN, then in this case it is not a problem at all!) It’s good that such a wonderful service has appeared!

• 2 posts
    November 24, 2019 8:34 PM PST

I ทางเข้าslotxo use a VPN. I like to have frequent disconnect issues. How to fix it?